Wow…I didn’t realize that an entire week had passed since last posting! I have to get a better self schedule! Any tips on time management and productive daily schedules from you Type A people out there? Because even with the best intentions, I start task #1 and end up getting distracted by tasks #2, #3 and #4 only to then think of a few extras. At the end of the day my list has grown and I’ve started multiple items and finished none 😦
So since a week has passed, let’s get caught up…Girl Scout Cookie Time started (joy of joys – I’m Cookie Mom…again), LoveBug sprained her wrist, I committed to getting healthy and fit with a great friend (who will absolutely hold me accountable!), I catered an event for 75 people, I helped work a PTC fundraiser event with the Harlem Wizards, had a snow (really ice) day with the Bugs during which I played referee for a good solid 5 hours of the day. That brings us to today!
So here are a few of my random thoughts for today (and please…don’t judge me…these really are the things that have been on my mind today!)
- how does laundry seem to just multiply and grow no matter how much time is spent on it??? (I’m convinced my friend M is MAGIC because she has been known to do at LEAST 8 loads of laundry plus clean the entire house in less than 6 hours!! She is A-MAZING … please use a sing song voice when reading…)
- why are little boys so incredibly gross???
- is it wrong to want to just curl up under a big soft blanket for a few hours?
- i’ve always said a little dirt won’t hurt…which is good considering Bug is so gross most of the time…but a restaurant that charges $100+ for dishes consisting of the stuff??? A french restaurant in Japan, aptly named Ne Quittez Pas (translated to “please don’t leave.” seriously..enough said) is doing just that! absolutely ridiculous if you ask me…which no one did but oh well. Apparently the “dirt” consists of coffee grounds and palm fiber. So I guess it’s fancy dirt so that makes it ok.
- why are little boys so incredibly GROSS??!!!??? (yes for the 2nd time)
- i love bartering and trading
- it’s so sad how little money from girl scout cookie sales go to the troops…at least in our troop which has only 5 girls
- i am so thank*full for coffee
- WHY for the love of everything holy, WHY ARE LITTLE BOYS SO GROSS?????