Lately my facebook newsfeed has just been blowing up with people complaining…school delays, no school delays, too cold, too much snow, too little snow. So here are my Top 10 Things to LOVE about January…you know just to shake things up a bit:
10. No more Christmas cookies (you know…calling from within even the most hidden of locations “eat me…just one will be ok…but I’m so tasty!)
9. No more having to remember to move Kirby (our #elfontheshelf) and not just MOVE him come up with super creative things for him to be doing. You know…for the kids (wink, wink)…definitely not to impress anyone with my creativity.
8. No more RED everywhere (silly but I just don’t like Red)
7. No more feeling guilty about sending Christmas Cards (I’m just not good with it…I should just plan on New Years cards…note to self for this year!)
6. It’s #1!
5. My birthday is next month!
4. New tv shows…most importantly Psych comes back!
3. It’s National Soup Month…there’s just something comforting about soup isn’t there?!?
2. There’s so much new stuff for the Bugs they don’t notice when I take bags and boxes of their
junk outgrown stuff to Goodwill
1. NO MORE CHRISTMAS VACATION…BACK TO SCHOOL TIME!!!!!!!